VLOG Thursday 229

If it’s free, it’s for me!

I would love this switch so I can study more about Cisco products.

1 Like

It’s funny that you release this video today. I am taking my CCNA today at 6:15 PST. This switch would definitely help my hands on experience of Cisco products and would work great in my home lab.

1 Like

I have a few older 2500/2600 series routers and would love a new Cisco model to replace my old Netgear switch in my lab. Love the channel!
-Cheers

1 Like

No wammie, No wammie, Cisco! I mean Stop!

1 Like

Never had anything Cisco.

1 Like

I have decent gear and terrible luck but it’s worth a shot!

Thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like

Who doesn’t like free tech?

1 Like

This would be my first piece of Cisco gear, so i would use it to learn their management systems and improve my home network.

1 Like

I would use it to test cisco integration with my unifi gear…:slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be huge for helping me put together my lab. I just had a server die, and my primary switch is an old Dell switch, so I’d love to throw this fella in.

1 Like

Thanks Lawrence for the chance at give away

1 Like

I would use this to keep my Cisco skills up as I don’t get to work on their equipment much anymore.

1 Like

This Cisco 1000 would be the perfect addition to my home lab. Would like to use it to add an additional physical network for malware reverse engineering.

1 Like

Love to try it! Great homeland item

@LTS_Tom Have considered e.g. https://www.shopusa.com/ (or similar) for shipping to the outside the US?

With the attached condition the receiver pays the eventual shipping fees + import tax incurred by shipping outside the US from the US.

Thou, the Amazon code you mentioned in the video is from your point of view of course still the easiest solution :100:

1 Like

I don’t want the complexities that come with filling out customs forms for tech, in another business I had I did enough of that to know I don’t want to do it anymore.

1 Like

It would be great to get my hands on this switch. As you mentioned Unifi makes all of this easy. I’d like to learn more about Cisco.

1 Like

That would be a good upgrade for my tired Cisco 2960.

1 Like

An awesome bit of kit like this would work great for a management network to segregate everything.

1 Like

Hi sir lawrence. i’ve been always thankful for your guides in youtube and this forum… currently i run a small internet service provider in our area legaly. It’s been a huge success in my startup since i used pfsense… and followed all your guides on your youtube channel. this piece of equipment might be a practicing setup for my future expansion if i go to full cisco equipment. more POWER to your team and A LOT OF THANKS for your guides!!..

1 Like