VLOG Thursday 229

great to improve my homelab!

1 Like

It would be my first managed switch, which would be instantly used for LACP for my main PC, test PC and my two home built NAS PC’s. 2 Gbps all around? Oh yaaa! :+1:

1 Like

I would utilize this switch in my home lab.

1 Like

I always enjoy watching and learning from your videos. This switch would be a good addition to my network.

1 Like

I am strapping down and preparing for my CCNA. I don’t have access to a lot of equipment and I think something like this would be an invaluable tool.

1 Like

It would help me level up my skills for more enterprise-y switches. Currently only familiar with the Unifi line which are great but gloss over many of the details of setup.

1 Like

I would like to use the switch as an upgrade for my homelab

1 Like

I would like to use this to replace my un-mannaged switch

1 Like

I am currently going through CCNA training and having an actual Cisco device to work with instead of packet tracer would be awesome!

1 Like

Need to learn new cisco equipment. Currently I have an ancient Catalyst 3560

1 Like

I have been using Brocade switch for a homelab setup which I bought on eBay for learning VLAN etc. But always wanted to explore Cisco.

1 Like

I would use this switch to replace my current HP Procurve Switch in my HomeLab. I just got my CCNA last February and have loved working with Cisco equipment ever since!

1 Like

woohoo!
yeah…running out of ports on my switch…

1 Like

I would love a new switch as I am starting a YouTube channel so maybe I could review this unit for a video.

1 Like

Been watching the Lawrence Systems videos and they’ve been so helpful in my research going into the security industry. Thanks for the videos, forums and community!

1 Like

I would love this so I can level up. In the processes of building a home lab after watching your home lab series.

1 Like

I would love LOVE LOOOOOOVVVEEEE a cisco switch for my homelab. I’m in the process of learning networking best practices and would love to replace my surplus HP ProCurve that is in horrible shape. Keep up with the videos and VLOGs. I have learned SO MUCH from your content. Thank you.

1 Like

Would love to add another switch to my rack and have more ports to wire more rooms!

1 Like

Would love to add that with my pfsense router :+1:

1 Like

Tom, I’m just getting started with my homelab and would love to have won this switch.thanks for the oppurtunity. Dale

1 Like