UniFi SDN 5.10.12 Is Released: New Enhancement, Features & Finally Dark Mode Theme!

6 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSS DARK THEME :heart:

1 Like

That dark mode looks very crisp indeed :sunglasses:

1 Like

Upgraded this morning. All is well. Yea Dark Mode!

1 Like

Whooohooo Dark Mode!

In all seriousness I upgraded this morning and so far so good.

1 Like

A few others and myself had minor issues right after the upgrade. Not sure if it was a web cashing issue or if some things on the back end take a while. But when I first logged in, it showed the old UI with the new back end and the insights page didn’t work. If you wait a few minutes and refresh the page everything works.

When ever I do an update I reboot the server to make sure everything starts as expected with the new version.

1 Like

@LTS_Tom The odd thing is that I experienced those things with doing a reboot after the upgrade.

Hey @LTS_Tom,

What kind of storage do you have allocated for your unifi controller? We had allotted about 8-10GB way back when. Apparently, over time, the installs have gotten larger. Now we are sitting about 40% usage of 30GB. Just curious to see what yours looks like as far as storage goes.

I only keep a few days of logs so it is using 130 M

How did you end up limiting your logs? My settings don’t stick when they flush. Are you running a scheduled/cron script?

Those settings are in the controller settings under Data Retention

Is this where those settings are?

Yes, logs can take up a lot of room.

where are the stats data stored?

in the mongoDB database

An update already
https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Updates-Blog/UniFi-Network-Controller-5-10-17-Stable-has-been-released/ba-p/2676018

update to the update?

Yup, and 5.10.15 and 5.10.16 were release 7 hours apart yesterday.

I only become aware the controller tells me. It told me about .12 and .17

Yes, these update appear to address some upgrade / migration issues people had with some controllers.