Opensource ITGlue Alternative

Hi Johnny, is there any update on this one?

@ITechnify Don’t worry the project is not dead :wink: We just made a significant update today! We will create another demo page to show off the major changes. We are still on track for a Jan Release. We do need help with design of a simple website and good name for the project, if anyone is interested.

Curious on the Mapping for the trips area. Do you have it setup to autopopulate the address of the selected client and the shop or start location?

do you have the updated version on github already? or is the demo updated? let me know. thanks for replying!

@ITechnify I’ll update the demo tomorrow sometime. The Github is always up to date. Just do a git clone to a web directory and follow install instructions.I usually make changes daily you can check out the commits here https://github.com/johnnyq/pittpc_crm/commits/master to see what has been updated or added. Thank you for the info ill be getting in contact with you soon.

New Demo is up and running, it needs some data so its pretty boring without data, please add some data and feedback is welcome.

newitdemo.pittpc.com

Username is demo@demo
Password demo
Leave Token blank this is for when two factor is enabled

Very Raw but promising. Keep working on refinements. Good luck.

getting better, needs customer portal, some sort of sms, and google/outlook calendar sync…

Is the system down again? Do you have any idea when it will work again?

My guess is your IP is being blocked at our firewall. We GEOIP block as well as known bad IP lists. Try a US VPN or proxy if not, I can whitelist your IP, just PM me - Also there has been many updates since my last post. We need to finish up a few more tasks before we post another updated link.

1 Like

On the mapping for mileage is it possible to have it auto populate the mileage based on on google maps of the two addresses entered?

Its definitely possible but not on the high priority list, please feel free to open any feature requests in github https://github.com/johnnyq/pittpc_crm/issues We will look into this feature after our first release.

1 Like

He’s using a framework which also Invoice Ninja did as well.

After meeting with ITGlue extensively this week (and in the past) I would say honestly, I love it but at the end of the day that 500.00 up front fee is to help cover the lack of features that should have been included yet were not developed such as a basic helpdesk and proper reporting into that. But I commend them for having an nice api which talks to most partners.

I was deeply into thinking of how to create a basic helpdesk/crm/rmm and this is definitely on the right track. Not sure if you guys are deep on OS development but having some additional functionality might be a good add for 2021 or 2022. Honestly you guys have a decent enough tool to almost use in production.

Thank you for the updates the system looks a bit more organized and clean! I have a lot of suggestions to make would it be better to do them on Github or here?

Hi @Krisleslie Thank you for the kind words. We would prefer suggestions to be opened under Github, The demo link is about 5 months out of date (will update this week). We would like to give the project a proper website. We were thinking about naming it ITFlow, suggestions are welcome.

1 Like

ITFlow is short and catchy, but maybe doesn’t “feel” like what you guys do.

I don’t have a GitHub account, but wondering if you are able to add Canada and the provinces into your system I am wanting to test this out for my company that I am starting but this is holding me back.

hi johny i am having trouble installing i have cloned from github but when i brows to the directory and there is no install just list of folders etc ?
thanks in advanced and sorry if i am being stupid

Canada works for me! Go ahead and try it.