Lawrence Systems YouTube & Business 2018 Recap and Our Plans for 2019

And thanks for the Chocolate @pascalbelgium

4 Likes

I’m really glad I found your channel, @LTS_Tom ! I’ve gained many insights and found some great content and producers because of you and your channel!

Also, I’ve finally figured out how I can take a side biz and turn it into a full time gig (hoping that I can make it happen in 2019)!

Can’t wait for the videos you’ve got lined up for the new year, especially your business videos!

Thanks for all you do!

2 Likes

Tom continued success in 2019, like most of your business practices especially your focus on client service and privacy. Keep pumping out the videos, something I am not setup to at the moment.

The forum is nice like it. Glad you moved away from FB as I block FB. The link to SMLR topics I like.

Thanks for the vids Tom. I stumbled across your vids for some of the setups I have been implementing and testing at home.

I have recently started a similar business to your in Australia, so looking forward to seeing more of the business type vids. My business partner and I set it up as a bit of a hobby, but the more we start to dislike our job, the more we want to work on our “hobby”. We too are focused on customer service and privacy, but are still trying to get our feet off the ground. Any hints and tips here would be greatly appreciated!

Love your work mate,
Cheers Justin

2 Likes