Zyxel is not the most popular brand in here but i give it a try becouse it is what i have to work with in this case.
trying to do a SSL Site to Site VPN to pass a temporary syslog.
i have tried the built in guides and guides on youtube and internet from Zyxel to set it up.
- Each site have the oposit sites IP adress.
- The LAN subnets are different.
- Encryption is set same on both sites.
- same password. (ruled out incompatable passwords bu useing just 123456789 for test)
- firewall rules are in place on both sites, (firewalls are factory default exept VPN and WAN interface settings)
Site 1 have stativ IP
Site 2 have dynamic ip but a public facing one.
i did try to do a packet capture while i do try to connect from the other site and i do not get any trafic at all from that IP.
Any good ideas or questions so i can try to se what i have missed?