XCP-NG Network Setup Issue

I’m completely new to XCP-NG coming from Hyper-V. I have built a new server based on one of Tom’s configurations, I have XCP-ng beta 3 installed, XOA installed and running. Now I’m trying to bring a Debian VM but I’m having a hard time with the networking. I have watched Tom’s video several times but can’t find what I’m doing wrong.
I have the networks configured in the pool. When I look at the host the networks are there and getting DHCP address for the ones that are connected. When I go to the VM and try to set a network, no matter which one I choose I never get a DHCP address. I assume it’s something simple I have missed, but I can’t figure it out.
Thanks

note: I did realize I didn’t have the host tools installed. Thought that would have fixed it for sure, but still no IP.

The top two screenshot, which location has you taken the snapshots from ?

Under Pool - Network , this is where you are presented with the network cards the server sees (none vlan) - you can add new vlan networks by adding networks and adding vlan details

Under Hosts - Network , all the network cards mode should be ‘none’ except for the Management network, From the screenshot you have most as dhcp ,

for example

Under each vm, you then select the required network

Info on installing guest tools - VM | XCP-ng documentation

Windows virtual machines download from XenServer 8 and Trial Edition

I just started over and created a new VM and it worked fine. Not sure what the issue was, but thanks