Windows Server 2022 no network connection

Brand new Dell server, fresh load of Xcp-ng all running great. Imported a Windows Server 2022 Standard server from ESXi 5.5. All worked perfectly! Citrix drivers where injected automatically and booted up first time. All was great! Ran a backup, great. Get up this morning and no network connection. From the XO console all appears to be normal. The IP address shows in the XO console. Connecting to the server console all looks fine, no errors, just no connection to the network. Any idea what happened?

Did you uninstall the VMware tools from the vm?

I did this morning but that did not fix it. I even reverted to the snapshot from last night when it was working. Still no joy. The windows status window shows sent and receive bytes climbing as if all is well, yet no connection to the outside world.

Silly question but I assume you already checked the routing table and other basic stuff? I am not sure why your network would just quit but it might be worth checking the output of ipconfig assuming you still have access.

Yes sir. I got it working. Not sure why. I had created in XO a Bond0 network from eth0 and eth1. I created a LAG on the switch. All this was when I setup the hardware. Last night the imported vm worked fine and this morning no network traffic. I had rebooted XO and the Dell box several times in the last 4 hours working on this. I just delete the Bond and again bounced everything. It all came up perfect and fast! (Yes I deleted the lag off the switch too).