Which router/firewall for best VPN SMB branch experience

Hello experts. I am not a network savvy but I manage things when I have to. I have to connect head office with branch office, both sites with approx. 10 people. Usual office work, running apps connecting servers in head office, file shares etc. (but nothing extreme). Currently I have 600/60 Mbps on both locations with possible improvements in the future. Because I would like to connect both locations seamlessly over vpn tunnel, I would also like to use all available bandwidth (60Mbits for VPN tunnel in this case, with possible future improvements).
I don’t have prior experience with this, but my router/firewall selection came down to netgate sg-3100, draytek vigor 2927 and mikrotik rb4011iGS. Based on your experience, would you be able to help me select my best option covering my current needs taking into account possible future improvements (to some extent ofcourse), also taking into account setup and maintenance complexity. For example, mikrotik to me seams a good deal, but I am not really sure it is suitable for non network savvy.

Thanks you all for your inputs and best regards!

I really like the Netgate sg-3100 but if you need a little more VPN speed the SG-5100 would help.

Thank you for your input. I decided to try MikroTik. Performance and configuration options (although more comples knowledge required) seems to top others in similar price range.