Unable to make changes to Lan Due DHCP6

After I rebooted PFS I cannot make cahnges to the LAN due to the bfollwoing error:
The DHCP6 Server is active on this interface and it can be used only with a static IPv6 configuration. Please disable the DHCPv6 Server service on this interface first, then change the interface configuration.
The Router Advertisements Server is active on this interface and it can be used only with a static IPv6 configuration. Please disable the Router Advertisements Server service on this interface first, then change the interface configuration."

I looked for a solution on Netgate and other and the solution is nort working for me " Temporarily enable IPv6 on your LAN interface and set IPv6 Configuration Type to “Static IPv6”, then assign it an IPv6 address (“::1” without quotes works with mask /128). Then Save.
2. Go to Services/DHCPv6 Server & RA/LAN/Router Advertisements then set Router Mode to “Disabled”. Then Save.
3. Go back to the LAN interface and set IPv6 Configuration Type back to “None” then Save.
"

Does anyone have a solution?

What is your ISP? Have you tried setting the IPv6 to Track Interface to WAN?

My ISP is Virgin Media I have created a DMZ on their to PFS. I did a complete reinsytall of PFS hoping to remve it but it has appeared again . Now i can’t get into PFS. after I change the port 443 to XXX443. I have to reinstall PFS as I backed but before i dis anything more.

What cause the LAN interface to insert Tracked in the IPV6??.

I am really confused.