UDM Pro PPPoE speed problems

I have a UDM Pro with Centurlink 1gig up/down fiber and am having speed issues. I’ve read that the UDM Pro has issues with PPPoE, but the latest 1.11.0 update was supposed to fix this problem. It did not for me. I’m getting like 800 up/650 down on average (with all the security stuff turned off). My old USG got 930/930 consistently as does the Centurylink provided modem.

Question I have is that a nearby associate has the same setup and he’s getting 925/925. So, I’m trying to figure out what might be the difference that’s causing my speed to be so slow compared to his when we’re using the same provider, ONT, and UDM Pro. The configurations are slightly different, but nothing that I could see that would really impact the speed so much. Any ideas? I read others also have gotten normal speeds with the 1.11.0 update, so I’m trying to figure out if it’s something on my end or some way to investigate this a little more.

For now, I put the Centurylink router back and hooked up my UDMPro behind it in a double nat configuration. I’m not happy with this setup since it’s another device to manage and in my setup along with having to use double nat, so I’d really like to be able to get rid of it and just use the UDMPro. So weird that the old and underpowered USG is faster than the UDMPro too.