Ubiqiti: remove AP from "All APs" group?

I have setup a dedicated AP (on its own VLAN), at a sports-ground , to be used by EFTPOS machines. It has its own its own SSID and unique password. I have set it up in its own “EFTPOS” group as I don’t want its SSID in the “All APs” group or the various Guest and Staff SSIDs being available on this AP.

However, having added it to the EFTPOS group, it is still in the “All AP’s” group as well and everyone is logging on to it! I have checked online and can’t find a way to remove it from the immutable “All APS” in the UniFi Network app version 7.5.187 .

Does anyone know how to remove it from this group?

No one’s had this problem?

“All APs” is a dynamic group that by design contains… All APs. You need to create another group for the rest of your APs and move the other SSID(s) to that new group.

Since you’ve already set up a dedicated SSID for the EFTPOS machines, ensure that this SSID is isolated from other SSIDs in your network. You can configure this in the wireless network settings to prevent clients connected to other SSIDs from communicating with the EFTPOS SSID.
Configure ACLs to restrict access to the EFTPOS SSID. You can create rules to allow only specific devices or IP addresses to connect to this SSID, effectively limiting access to authorized EFTPOS machines. Physically isolate the EFTPOS access point from other access points to minimize interference and prevent users from connecting to it unintentionally. This could involve placing the access point in a separate area or using physical barriers to restrict access.