Explaining ZFS LOG and L2ARC Cache: Do You Need One and How Do They Work?
ZFS COW Explained
TrueNAS ZFS VDEV Pool Design Explained: RAIDZ RAIDZ2 RAIDZ3 Capacity, Integrity, and Performance.
- Hire Us For A Project: Hire Us - Lawrence Technology Services
- Tom Twitter https://twitter.com/TomLawrenceTech
- Our Web Site https://www.lawrencesystems.com/
- Our Forums https://forums.lawrencesystems.com/
- Instagram Lawrence Technology Services (@lawrencesystems) • Instagram photos and videos
- Facebook Redirecting...
- GitHub lawrencesystems (Lawrence Systems) · GitHub
- Discord lawrencesystems
Amazon Affiliate Store
Lawrence Systems's Amazon Page
Ubiquiti Store USA – Ubiquiti Inc.
All Of Our Affiliates that help us out and can get you discounts!
Affiliates We Love - Lawrence Technology Services
Gear we use on Kit
Try ITProTV free of charge and get 30% off!
Learn technology and pass IT certifications with ITProTV
Use OfferCode LTSERVICES to get 10% off your order at
Tech Supply Direct | Shop Workstations, Servers, Storage, and More
Digital Ocean Offer Code
DigitalOcean – The developer cloud
HostiFi UniFi Cloud Hosting Service
HostiFi - UniFi Cloud Hosting
Protect you privacy with a VPN from Private Internet Access
Buy VPN with Credit Card or PayPal | Private Internet Access
00:00 How to Expand ZFS
01:23 How To Expand Data VDEV
02:11 Symmetrical VDEV Explained
03:05 Mixed Drive Sizes
04:45 Mirrored Drives
06:00 What Happens if you lose a VDEV?
07:37 Creating Pools In TrueNAS
10:30 Expanding Pool In TrueNAS
16:00 Expanding By Replacing Drives
#truenas #NAS #ZFS