TrueNAS Core lost permissions

Somehow my TrueNAS Core lost permission with ALC. Every I try to access the “Storage” I get this error from Windows.

I went back to Toms video about how to fix user, groups and ACL permissions but it didnt work…
ACL

Not sure what else i can do without brake the permissions. also to note, i dont know why but the button to “Strip ACLs” (from the video) is no longer in the “edit permissions” section…

Not sure why the button would go away, it’s still there on my TrueNAS-13.0-U6.1

Its there now… When i went to “edit permissions” it defaulted to the old way of doing permissions. When i selected ACL to recreate the permission, the “strip ACL” wasnt there at first.
I already did this step so i naturally assumed that button would still be there… Anyway… ill try again recreate the permissions.

I have Strip the permissions, recreated the permissions, changed the permissions, added a new user and changed the permissions to that, restarted SMB service, reboot TrueNAS, cleared out Cred manager on Windows (also rebooted)… And i still get the same message above, “multiple connection to a server ir shared resource by the same user…”
Nothing seems to work…

Did you make sure to reboot Windows to make sure it’s not holding on to the old permissions?

This sounds like a windows issue. Reboot like tom suggests, do you have any drive maps set to reconnect on start up?

Yes. Right after clearing out the Creds from the windows credentials manager. I just used my wife’s mac and it was able to log into the SMB storage using the new account i created for her. And the new account i created still doesnt allow me to log in using my Windows 10…
So the issue isnt TrueNAS, it Windows… Wonderful…

No, i dont have any on startup. I even tried to map the drive still got the same error. I disabled my firewall on this Windows 10 and tried to reconnect, it did however, it is asking me to select a Cret…
I have never seen this before (the crossed out cred had my mine back in 2021, i cant remember why i created it, it was a test for something and not sure why its even still here)…
Does TrueNAS uses some kind of cret or if this is even needed?

EDIT: I canceled the cret and now it doesnt show up again…

So… this is confusing. I setup TrueNAS in a way that when i want to access the storage from truenas, i want it to prompt a username and password. I dont know what changed but I always get an error saying “multiple connections to a server or share” but sometime i get the cert error, and even selecting one of them, it tries to access the NAS but without success…
I created another user in Truenas using the same name as Windows (restarted SMB service). All i have to do is to double click on the “storage” folder and able to access it without using a login prompt…