TrueNas configuration is fine ? - Need advice

Good afternoon everyone

Thank you very much Tom for all the knowledge you share through your videos.
I am in the task of putting together a new NAS for my work.
I already built 2 NAS before. One for production and one for production backup (user permissions, snapshot, replica, etc.).
As this new NAS is of greater workload and more information to protect. I have in mind the following configuration
new_nas.drawio

2 dual boot SSD disks for the operating system. I want to avoid using pen drives.

I think a RaidZ2 that allows me to have 2 backup disks and adding a LOG ZIL Raid to improve performance.

The RaidZ2 is 5 10tb Seagate IronWolf NAS disks and 2 nvme m2 for LOG-ZIL.

I had thought that the server has 64 GB of ram since according to the TrueNAS documentation it is 1 GB per TB. Is the calculation based on the available Raid or the sum of the disks themselves?

For this configuration the disks are ok? What brands do you recommend for the ssd that make up the LOG ZIL raid?

Which HP server in your experience could you use for this configuration. Since in the previous 2 I use desktop computers without any problem, but I would like something more enterprise.

If there is any better configuration or something wrong please do not hesitate to leave your comment.
Thank you very much in advance for your comments.

P.D: I apologize for my English as it is not my native language.

Without more information I would recommend against dedicated SLOG devices (what you called LOG ZIL). They are needed only for sync writes and you need enterprise SSDs with powerloss protection and high write endurance.

Can you provide some information about the use-case?

How you setup the system and how much memory you need is greatly dependent on use case. I have a video here breaking down how the cache system works.

Thanks Cris and Tom for the answers

Step detail the different uses of the NAS.

At the moment there are 80 users. They are authenticated through an Active Directory to access shared folders.
The folders shared at the moment are 25 that correspond to different offices.
The users and groups corresponding to each office are created with the different permissions according to the need. Since some offices need to see information from other offices to carry out daily work
Each shared folder has its recycle bin, it also has a scheduled snapshot every hour.
Shared folders are stand-alone datasets that use SAMBA for network sharing.
This part is for the different users of the organization.

For IT staff there are two situations

1. A dataset that is used to perform the daily backup of the virtual machines.
    For now there are 46 virtual machines, some are Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
    The Hypervisor that we are using is VMware and VEEAM Backup to carry out the backup routines.
    The backup has a total weight of 3TB.
    This dataset is shared via NFS.

2. We use another dataset to send backups of different databases of the systems we are running. It can be through ftp or ssh depending on the virtual machine.

In these two cases, daily snapshots are also made.

Regarding SSDs for SLOG, understanding that they must be enterprise SSDs.
After watching Tom’s video, I understand that SLOG would only be useful for the NFS share. What do I use to make the backup of the virtual machines. As they are done outside of business hours, I don’t know if it makes sense since the NAS is without workload.

I hope that the information I give you is understood and you can leave a comment on what can be improved or what is wrong as you do it correctly.

From already thank you very much.