System Service (not found)

I’m spinning up a new game server on Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS and using Systemd to start the services. After creating the service files and a daemon-reload I was able to start the services with no errors but I learned that i had forgot a command in the file. After stopping the services i edited the service files and did another daemon-reload and restarted the services. So the problem I’m having is that when starting the services they return the error of “service not found” even after a full system reboot. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You

Here is the cofig file (all five files are the same other then map names and save Dirs)

[Unit]
Description=ARK Survial Evolved Ragnarok

[Service]
Type=simple
Restart=on-failure
RestartSec=5
StartLimitInterval=60s
StartLimitBurst=3
User=ark
Group=ark
ExecStartPre=/home/ark/steamcmd +login anonymous +force_install_dir /home/ark/server +app_update 376030 +quit
ExecStart=/home/ark/server/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer Ragnarok?listen?Port=7777?QueryPort=27015?SessionName=TheRevenger_Cluster_Ragnarok?AltSaveDirectoryName=SaveRag -automanagedmods -NoTransferFromFiltering -ClusterDirOverride=/home/ark/server/ShooterGame/Saved/SavedArks/culster_saves -server -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -usecache -log -clusterid=revengers     
ExecStop=/bin/killall -TERM srcds_linux

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Here Is my terminal

jpfeiff@arkcluster:/lib/systemd/system$ sudo systemctl daemon-reload
jpfeiff@arkcluster:/lib/systemd/system$ sudo service ark_ragnarok.service start
Failed to start ark_ragnarok.service.service: Unit ark_ragnarok.service.service not found.
jpfeiff@arkcluster:/lib/systemd/system$ ls -lhZ ark_ragnarok.service 
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root ? 731 Sep 27 16:56 ark_ragnarok.service
jpfeiff@arkcluster:/lib/systemd/system$ sudo systemctl status ark_ragnarok.service
● ark_ragnarok.service - ARK Survial Evolved Ragnarok
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/ark_ragnarok.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: core-dump) since Sun 2020-09-27 16:54:47 CDT; 12min ago
 Main PID: 3471 (code=dumped, signal=SEGV)

Sep 27 16:54:47 arkcluster systemd[1]: ark_ragnarok.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Sep 27 16:54:47 arkcluster systemd[1]: ark_ragnarok.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 3.
Sep 27 16:54:47 arkcluster systemd[1]: Stopped ARK Survial Evolved Ragnarok.
Sep 27 16:54:47 arkcluster systemd[1]: ark_ragnarok.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Sep 27 16:54:47 arkcluster systemd[1]: ark_ragnarok.service: Failed with result 'core-dump'.
Sep 27 16:54:47 arkcluster systemd[1]: Failed to start ARK Survial Evolved Ragnarok.
jpfeiff@arkcluster:/lib/systemd/system$ sudo systemd-analyze verify ark_ragnarok.service 
[sudo] password for jpfeiff: 
ark_ragnarok.service: Command /bin/killall is not executable: No such file or directory
Attempted to remove disk file system, and we can't allow that.

If you put the originals back (or remove the command that you forgot) does it start working again? Sounds like you entered something it doesn’t like. On further inspection you appear to be calling /bin/killall and the output from systemd-analyze suggests that it doesn’t exist (or I guess the current user did not have permission to X it?)

It also (and I’m not totally familiar with this but) looks like you are typing
sudo service ark_ragnarok.service start
when maybe the command you want is
sudo service ark_ragnarok start