So I just went to Avid.com to check and see if they had a new version of Media Composer, and when I tried to sign into my account, everything stopped working. They use Akamai for their CDN because bandwidth can be very large when they release a new version, each version is around 2 to 3 GB.
So when it stopped working I logged into pfsense, looked at the alerts and noticed the ip of the workstations I was using, and then went to investigate. This is what I found listed:
ET INFO Suspicious GET Request with Possible COVID-19 URI M1
I’m guessing people are spreading garbage around using Akamai and ET decided that all Akamai needed to be blocked.