Suggestion for RJ-45 based 10GbE Switch

I’m looking at a way to connect my storage server in my utilities closet on the ground floor to my office on the top floor. I’m thinking about getting two MikroTik CRS305-1G-4S+IN but converting the SFP+ ports to RJ-45 for connecting to my systems and connecting the units over my existing Cat6 network is killing the budget. Are there any affordable unmanaged 10GbE Switches with RJ-45 ports instead of SFP+. The rest of my network is Unifi based, but the Unifi units with 10GbE are about 5 times as expensive as the Mikrot units.

Using the CRS305-1G-4S+IN wth 4 RJ45 SFP+ is likely to over heat. The price for 10G over RJ45 is still a lot higher. I think the least expensive switch (I have not used one though) would be the Mikrotik CRS312-4C+8XG-RM.

https://amzn.to/3f88pww

After your message I decided to look at another solution. And by pure change I found a Unifi Switch XG 6 POE on eBay which I was able to get at a bargain price. Needed to rethink the cabling a bit between my downstairs and the office. But I now have a great working 10GbE solution.