Strange Problem with Windows 10

abhay9,
thank you again for your help. I have been unusually busy this past week. I will follow you suggestion and post my results.

I cleared the field and checked ( turned on) “Change primary DNS suffix…” I then rebooted when prompted, and there was no change.

I have the same issue with the latest version of Windows 10 - and only Windows 10. pfSense router, UniFi switches (wired connection). The Windows 10 PCs both get a DHCP address/gateway/DNS from pfSense. They can both ping the gateway of the subnet they are assigned. However, they cannot get off the subnet. If I boot with a Ubuntu USB thumb drive, I have no issues. The only thing that seems to fix the issue was to shutdown everything (Windows PCs, router and switches) and start them up again - then the Windows 10 PCs work.

This seems like an issue with the latest Windows 10 update.

Pretty strange, I hope you find the answer if so please do post here so that others can refer to it in future.

Good Luck and I wish you find the solution soon.

Hello every one,
I have a bit of an update which may shed more light on my problem:
I was once again poking around inside of pfsense. I went to the interfaces tab and selected computers ( the name I chose for this Vlan)
Under Ipv6 config type, I selected track interface. ( this is how the Lan interface is configured, where everything works)
I then went down to Ipv6 Interface, and selected the WAN interface ( again to make it match the interface which work) I pressed save and pfsense returned an error. My next step was to return Ipv6 Config type back to blank. I hit save and then apply. Once the updates were made, I had internet on my other computer. I then rebooted and I had no internet. I was able to recreate the steps ( maybe I’m restarting some service or another with save and apply).
I can get on the internet with Windows from the Vlan, but it is a workaround. I am running Pfsense ver 2.5.1.
If you have any more thoughts on this strange problem, please let me know.

I have another related update:
I was using internet on the computer in question, from the VLAN 10 (computer interface) I stepped away for dinner and the computer went to sleep. When I woke it back up, internet was down again. I tried ipconifg / release and then renew, no change. I returned to Pfsense and disabled the computer (vlan 10) interface, and then re-enabled it Now internet is back for that computer.