Sonicwall replacement

Hello I currently have a 100% UniFi network except for the firewall which is sonicwall. I been having dhcp issues only with wireless clients. I have to keep firmware old on equip for dhcp to work 90% of the time. The other 10% I just have to reboot the affected ap.

Does PFSense have dhcp issues with UniFi and with the current UniFi firmware?

I have noticed there are more complaints around the Sonicwall and UnFi DHCP than there are with the pfsense. So yes, we generally we see less issues with pfsense.