Setting up LAGG on my pfSense to two seperate switches?

Okay, I’m at work and haven’t been able to try this out on my own otherwise I would just do it and see it it would work, but I want to make a LAGG interface on my pfsense in loadbalance mode and connect each of the physical ports on the LAGG to each of my two rack switches, then my two servers (one running TrueNAS Scale, one running unRaid) will connect to both the switches in a bonded network interface in active backup mode, would this be a viable not actually high availability/redundant setup that would be able to sustain a switch failure? Or would bridging the ports on the firewall be better? or should I just give up because it’s just not really ideal?

Both switches support full lacp and stp.

(Images are just placeholders)

If your goal is wanting switch redundancy then this is fine to do. But that is really the only redundancy you get. I am not for bridging anything and I think it is a real messy way to run.

In the end. I wouldn’t bother setting this up.

Unless your switches support Multi-Chassis link aggregation you won’t be able to configure a LAGG that connects across them. I would look into MC-LAG or vPC (Cisco) to see what switches support your use case.