Seeking WAP or Mesh advice

My current setup is that I have a generic N100 box running pfSense plus, with dual WAN. I have the pfSense box linked to my 2.5gb managed switch via LACP. My Proxmox nodes, NAS devices, and assorted other devices (alarm, ham radio stuff) all hang off of the managed switch. I currently have a TP-Link TL-WA3001 also hanging off of the switch and it is set up with six SSIDs, all tagged to specific VLANs. My wireless PCs average about ~800 mbps up and down to a self hosted version of speedtest, which isn’t too bad. All the PCs, and a few other devices are all wifi 6-e enabled, but the TL-WA3001 is a wifi 6/dual band only device, with a gigabit ethernet port. My house is a two story, I have about 1250 square feet on each level, so not the biggest wifi footprint.

I am wondering if I would benefit from upgrading my WAP to wifi 6e? Do you think I need two or more WAPs given I seem to be close to saturating the gigabit ethernet connection with my current access point? Any recommendations for specific hardware? Multi SSID (at least 6) and VLAN aware are musts. Also I am not set up for wired backhaul and that isn’t likely to change.