Retail Computer Repair Store POS Software?

Hello all,

We’re looking for a new POS system. We’re using LightSpeed Retail, the old onsite version and we need more.

We need a solution that will allow us to use our own credit card processor (or allows cash discounting), handles work orders / tickets, one-off invoicing, CRM, ERP and purchase orders w/serialized items. We run subscriptions and our RMM separately and it would be nice to have them integrated.

We’ve played w/apps like RepairShopr, fixably and others. They’re workflows aren’t designed for a speedy intake or completions. That’s an issue and we collect tax on deposits which none of them allow.

I’ve tried to explain why big companies collect tax on deposits and how it’s incredibly beneficial to their customers experience and their bottom line, but they never can see the value of it. I can’t fault them because I think their customer base isn’t comprised of a lot of brick and mortar retail repair centers.

We like Invoice Ninja but it’s not a point of sale. We use barcode scanners, inventory management, purchase orders and serial number. Does anyone know of a way to extend it?

So what are other retail computer repair stores using?