pfSense TAC Pro-type Support From Not Netgate?

Greetings,
I am looking for third-party providers of the equivalent of Netgate’s TAC Pro support. Does anyone here know of independent companies that offer an equivalent support service for pfSense?

I’ve had TAC Pro for years. While the price of $400/year is reasonable and the TAC service tends to yield results, (after you overcome the mandatory 1 week of emails back-and-forth to convince the support agents that there really is a problem, despite having submitted an exhaustively detailed issue report with screen shots and all the log files attached). Instead, I am looking for a support option with less friction. I am only interested in flat-rate, annual, support offerings. Not per-incident or per hour support.

Are you aware of any competitors to Netgate’s TAC support and would be so kind to send me some pointers?

Thanks!

• Lucky

I am not aware of any company that would offer that besides Netgate. Me and the team at CNWR are looking to offer some retainer support options, but none will start as low as what Netgate offers.

Appreciate the quick response.
Yes, $400/year for what TAC Pro provides is a perfectly good deal. My issues are purely with the friction and resultant significant time/effort impact on me that occur during the beginning phase of opening every single ticket with Netgate. TBH, I’d rather pay a third party $600/year for the same service minus the initial friction, just to give an example.

Anyway, seemed worth asking around if anyone knew of any competition to TAC. There might have been a competitor out there on the big Internet.

Best,

• Lucky