Pfsense - same DDNS domain - multiple UDP apps

hello

i am using pfsense as my firewall
have dynamic IP and have synced it with a DDNS.
along with that i am using host of services… specially IPPBX (freepbx- VM on proxmox) and wireguard (server on pfsense) .
both pbx and wg use UDP protocol and port.

how to create wan firewall rules so that the pbx traffic on sip ports and wg traffic on its ports get routed to respective ip address.

also another issue is that if on internal LAN network (wifi), using soft phone pbx registration request with DDNS domain does not get routed to anywhere… no activity of sngrep on pbx machine.

To open up ports to serves behind pfsense you need to use port forwarding and for them to work internally you need NAT reflection which is covered in the video as well.

For WIreguard you need to open up the port using a WAN rule for Wireguard and the destination would be “firewall itself”

Hello

Yes i think i understood this part.
i am able to connect to the wg server and getting a green handshake.
but not able to access any devices on the internal network…

secondly, wg uses UDP protocol and so does SIP, so how to manage both services for NAT

my WAN * * THIS_FIREWALL WG_PORTS LAN_ADDRESS WG_PORTS

You can have more than one service that used UDP as long as they are on different ports.

hi
now the handshake is also not working…along with freepbx.
also another which i have noticed, now the dynamic endpoint is resolved in ipv6 instead of ipv4 on wg client on iphone.

port forward settings

wireguard status

WAN lan firewall rules settings

wireguard firewall rules settings

main lan firewall rules settings

Hello

got both the things working…

i missed a step during the NAT process.
in pfsense settings forgot to change NAT from disable to pure NAT.