Pfsense, dns issues when mixing VPN, and Non-VPN Clients

so i figured id ask here… i have asked in the past on the pfsense site… but several people hate it when you use VPN and blast ya for what you hiding? you shouldnt use vpn

and i watch the Lawrence youtube videos on configuring my Pfsense…

but i have this issue…

I use 192.168.0.x for my network. been using that since ths 90s with Wingate and Sygate days

so i range some ips for cameras (dont have any yet)
a range VPN Clients and range for Non VPN Clients

pretty much all clients point to my 192.168.0.32 which is my Lan Cache server on Unraid

and what my issue is is the Desktop PC i use is not behind the VPN it uses 192.168.0.32 as dns for caching windows and Games… and its upstream is 192.168.0.1

the problem is DNS resolution…

it will work for a time being then it stops… Amazon will actually stop working… streaming some videos will screw up… it will loose pinging to say cbc.ca website or amazon.ca com…

to fix it i have to disconnect/connect my Wan interface… or I need to reset States in pfsense… then it works again for a while…

i use NORDVPN… so i i use the app i tried… it will work fine… but that wasnt the purpose

i wanted some IPS to use no VPN just go straight out the WAN like my Gaming Computer/Desktop and Xboxs… and be able to use Local DNS of Pfsense so i can access Home Assistant by the name

and sometimes it will work Fine if i dont do alot of downloading or streaming… the Gaming computer can access Amazon without a problem and you can ping it… but if u do a lot of downloading updating games… as i only have a 5mbps dsl connection…

its almost like Dns goes off line for certain websites… or there is a Buffer that and it gets soo full and it dies…

is it possible to have DNS resolving off 1 PFsense… to cover Local server names for Unraid or Home assistant etc… and resolve between VPN and Non Vpn Clients…

so like my range is

192.168.0.1-30 = Non VPN Static IPs Gaming Servers, Desktops
192.168.0.31-99 = VPN Static IPs Certain computers. devices
192/168.0.100-150 = Wifi Plugs Light Switchs Blocked Internet
192.168.0.151-255 = VPN DHCP Range

and they 31-255 all point if i remember right to 192.168.0.32 (lan cache server) and then that sends upstream dns to 192.168.0.1 (pfsense)

is it possible or do you need VLans? to have DNS work right

or do you need like 2 Pfsense… 1 for VPNS and 2nd for Non Vpn Clients so its wide open like for Xboxs to have No NAT but to be OPEN Nat

and if i confused anyone sorry… i have dislexia and learning disability… and it sounds right when i write it and such but sometimes people dont understand… so be easiy and i try to explain if i confused you guys