Nextcloud will not run on Scale 23.10.2

I recently updated from Bluefin to Cobia 23.10.2 and tried to create a better nested dataset for Nextcloud modeled after the TrueNAS documentation for Nextcloud. I followed those directions but still cannot get Nextcloud to work. I previously had it running in Bluefin based on Tom’s setup video but, I did not like having everything separated.
The below are errors I keep getting. I have done everything I can think of and researched similar issues with no resolve. All permissions are set based on the TrueNAS documentation.

I have deleted the app, deleted the dataset and deleted the container images and started from scratch multiple times with the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2024-03-30 14:49:41 Liveness probe failed: HTTP probe failed with statuscode: 403

2024-03-30 14:49:32 Readiness probe failed: HTTP probe failed with statuscode: 403

if no one here has any suggestions you might want to also post in the TrueNAS forums. I don’t really use Nextcloud but I have also found it very buggy in TrueNAS Scale.

1 Like