Hi There, I hope everyone is doing well.
Is there any suggestion on any opensource self-hosted software (preferably that can be access via web browser) that I can host on the Linux server for managing all the computers in the lab (A school computer lab of around 30 computers). Things that I needed to accomplished are the following:
- Remote Shutdown Any Computer or all at once.
- Update software on all computers all at once.
- Status of the Computer (Online/Offline)
- Status of the Computer Hardware especially SMART Status of HDD)
- Install/Remove a particular software on any specific computer.
- Change the configuration on any particular computer or all the computers at once.
Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your kindness and your help in trying to figure out the solution.