Must go! OM1 fiber LC/SC - 40m and 50m reels

Several months ago, I made a purchase of a total of 10 reels of OM1 fiber pre-terminated with LC/SC connectors from a Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Admittedly, it was an impulse buy—I knew it was fiber but I didn’t know that it was OM1 (or what OM1 was for that matter). I figured they would take forever for the ReStore to sell given the nature of the business, and I thought I could make a bit of money reselling on eBay. I decided to throw caution to the wind because even if it was a total loss, I still gave $100 to a good cause.

In case you hadn’t guessed, I haven’t been able to sell any of them on eBay and I’ve spent far more on packing materials than I spent on the fiber itself. It has been several months and my girlfriend won’t let me forget that they take up a lot of space in our spare bedroom which we share for home office space. At this point, I just want them gone and I’ve accepted this as a total loss apart from the learning experience.

I ask that you only cover shipping because I just want them gone!

I have 3 reels at 40m, and 7 at 50m. They appear to be new old stock and the 50m reels still have QC labels with signatures on them. The reels still have the original plastic shrink wrap. I have not tested them because I don’t have any transceivers or card to accept required transceivers.

Please DM me if you are interested.