Linux Game Server Manager

Good morning all!
I’m not sure if anyone else has come across this, but I wanted to share it since I’ve been using it for a while now.
Its an open source tool used to manager game servers, and has quite a few features (Monitoring, Notifications, Ect.).
I know they’re always looking for help, and things to change/improve. Now I’m not that great with coding, or software development, but figured some one might want to take a look.
Their main site is;

And their GitHub is;

Let me know what you ya’ll think!

2 Likes

That actually looks really interesting, thanks!

No worries! If you (or anyone else reading) finds the time, let me know what you think! I use casual game hosting as a way to learn IT, so if there are better/different ways I’m all ears.

Seems like a pretty straight forward and easy to use tool. And I also learn IT from hosting game services, a lot of fun while gaining valuable knowledge. Also, if you have time, check out Pterodactyl which is an open source panel you can install on Linux and manage many game services although it’s generally a lot harder to install

I’m a sucker for GUI’s… I have to re-configure an XCP-ng server, so once thats done I’ll spin this up and see what I cant break!

Nice!

Definitely going to try this out!