KeeperMSP - Moved to it from BitWarden

Seems to be a lesser known Password Manager, which seems to stay under the radar. I certainly dont see Keeper mentioned much.
We moved to Keeper from BitWarden, as good as BitWarden is, Keeper is just so much easier to use! Its not open source unfortuntely.
Though it has been third party audited. So I trust it enough.

We have a few customers who we resell Keeper to and they like it also.

Anywone else got love for Keeper?

I couldn’t find anything about a self hosted version on their website, maybe I didn’t look hard enough. The reason we use bitwarden is they have a self hosted version. We do not store passwords in the cloud. Still probably better than lastpass though!

1 Like

No self hosted version of Keeper. Im fine with that. Some things are better off not self-hosted!

I have self hosted BitWarden in the past. With that there are always pre-reqs and other things to consider. Keeper is handy as it has a nice mobile app which syncs to their cloud.

I trust it being in their hands. I have it secured with strong Master password & FIDO. I can export as well which I do often.

Using Keeper myself and for some customers. The ability to share passwords is very important. I like it, and it’s not terribly priced. It’s a tough sell among small customers, but I keep at it.

We are just rolling it out at work. It’s nice that it supports Azure for SSO - makes account lifecycle management easy. A family account is also included for enterprise users so our userbase can use it at home as well - thought there might be some confusion as to what passwords go where so we’ll need to likely work on some education around that!

I’ve been a Bitwarden user since I dumped LastPass at home years ago and i have no interest in moving my personal passwords into Keeper at this point in time so my family license will go unused.

1 Like