Invoice Ninja v5

Your invoice ninja videos are quite old and they currently brag about their new rewritten version. I’m wondering what changes you might have had to your process with the new version or what things have been improved, if any. Their website brags about workflows and kanban but their official youtube channel doesn’t even mention it. If nothing has changed for you then no updated video is necessary.

@centaur5 I’m on the old version myself, but would like to see a video highlighting the differences as well.

The new version 5 is still beta https://www.invoiceninja.org/ and I will be doing videos once it’s not beta.

I apologize. The initial video their site has one watch says v5 is released and it shows the new features.

I just saw it went stable. Tom, would you do a full install video? I want to set up a new VM in my Xen and use HAproxy to finish it. Thanks!

Hi Tom
Are you planning to make a InvoiceNinja V5 install video on Debian 10 and will you be doing a migration video for the migration process from V4, Thanks

Yes, eventually when I get to it.