How To Work Remotely Using Zerotier & Windows Remote Desktop (RDP)

This might be the best video you ever posted…

Okay, My question is can we setup rules Like my admin machines can connect to all the devices, but the devices cant talk with each-other or the admin machine? Like Admin must initiate the connection?

Yes, there are lots of rules that you can configure in their back end. You can also create separate networks for different groups of machines.

I have a situation where;

1. I have a windows network. Created a ZT network and connected a few machines to the network. One of them is acting as a license server for a design tool.
  2. This tool’s license allows only clients from 2 subnets. One subnet is assigned to the zerotier subnet.
  3. I can ping the machines from either direction; no issues in the ZT dashboard.
  4. The problem I have is that, when I try to access the program from the client machines from the ZT network, they do not see the license server.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks very much in anticipation.

My guess is that the protocols used by the licence server may not transport over ZT.

Thanks @LTS_Tom. I enabled the protocols and had to open a port in the firewall too. It is working now.