How to suspend an xcp-ng host

Greetings all. This is my first post on this forum, so I thought I’d start with some brief bio.
I’m a retired software engineer. I run a bunch of websites and other stuff on my home lab server.

I’ve run ubuntu server, docker and qemu-kvm for at least a decade. I few years ago I did a switch from VMs to docker-compose stacks (e.g. iRedMail → mailu).

I’ve just completed another major overhaul, following watching Lawrence Technology Services excellent series of YouTube vidos (thank you!).

I now have Xcp-ng on my main home lab (Xeon, 64G ECC RAM, 4x8TB rust, 2TB ssd) with a ubuntu server in one VM and TrueNas Scale in another. Previously my containers accessed data locally, now they access data via docker nfs volume mounts. Performance is pants (at least a factor of two slower than previously), but it’s still good enough. As an engineer, I’m OK with good enough.

I have a backup home lab server also running TrueNas Scale on Xcp-ng in a different location. On the main server, I have TrueNas replication jobs to pull the containers from the ubuntu server and to push everything to the backup home lab server.

The server sits in my garden summer house, which is also used for audio-book narration. So I’d like to be able to suspend the Xcp-ng host and use wake-on-lan to wake it during the wee small hours when the backup is running.

However, I can’t find a way to suspend Xcp-ng. None of the mechanisms documented for centos and RHEL (e.g. systemctl suspend) work.

Is there a way to do this? It’s not a big deal if not. I have a third backup server running ubuntu natively that works quite happily as a TrueNas replication target, and which I can wake and sleep to my heart’s content.

Looking forward to your response.

Welcome to the forums and I am not aware of any way to do that.