Help adding 10gb connection to my Xen-TrueNAS setup

I’m completely new to this world, and have been learning a lot by watching the LTS YouTube channel. Much appreciated!
After watching the Virtual Lab Tour, it inspired me to add a direct connection between Xen and TrueNAS via 10gb NIC. I’ve got the hardware side all setup and assigned static IP addresses to the new connections. I can create new Storage Repositories without issues thru the new connection, so all is well there. I just can’t figure out how to switch the IP address for my existing SR to use the new 10gb connection.

For instance, the 1gb address of TrueNAS is 192.168.1.169 and I’d like to change that to my new 10gb connection 192.168.10.2. Is there a way to do this? Or do I actually have to create a new SR and migrate all of my VMs?
Thanks in advance!

There is probably a way to do it from the command line using the XEN API commands buried somewhere in the xenserver documentation or just move the VM’s off that storage, remove it, mount via the 10GB and put them there.

Thanks so much for the reply!
I got this suggestion from another forum:

1. Find the PBD currently connected to this SR via xe pbd-list
  2. Save the PBD information somewhere (xe pbd-param-list uuid=<PBD UUID>
  3. Unplug and remove the PBD (xe pbd-unplug and xe pbd-destroy
  4. Recreate the PBD by just changing the information using xe pbd-create

I wasn’t 100% sure that I’d be able to do it without messing something up, so I ended up using your idea.