Graphics card for XCP-NG implementation

Hi all! We are a small company and we have been provided a Poweredge R710 server with a pci x16 slot available to implement a virtualization solution for 8 workstations. Currently we need to purchase a graphics card that is vgpu compatible to support the desktop environment of the 8 workstations (mainly office applications, internet browsing, video clips viewing, etc., low use of the graphic power available in general)
After searching for available info we decided on an Nvidia Quadro P2000 board but we do not know if it is compatible with the XCP-NG environment and / or it is necessary to activate a license with Nvidia.
Has anyone managed to activate a virtual environment in this combination?
Alternatively, which video card do you recommend to be compatible with vpgu specifications and not exceed 75 watts for virtualizing the working environment (office predominantly) of the 8-9 workstations ? Unfortunately, we have not been approved the budget for the purchase of any of the Firepro boards at the moment.
Thanks for the answers.

At my work, we use the GRID K2 cards for VDI on xenserver witch works like a charm.
I would believe that if you got the Centos drivers it would work. I see no reason why it would not work

Thanks for the reply bjerrecs. Can you please tell me if for the mentioned video cards you pay any kind of reccuring (or otherwise) license to nvidia for use in production?

The GRID K1 & K2 cards do not have a recurring license fee with them, just purchase the hardware. If you went with the Tesla series of cards, then they do have a licensing fee, and if those aren’t the latest available, I’m sure all newer cards do have a license fee associated with them.

Withe the GRID K1 & K2 cards, there are only drivers available for XenServer 6.2 -> 7.1 only. So depending on what you want to run, this may hold you back. XenServer 7.1 is the long term service release, but even then, it is getting closer to end of support.