Get IPTV through my USG. Any idea with Edgerouter then?

Hello.
I got my first USG and what i am trying to do is getting IGMP Multicast through my USG, i has tried to enabled IGMP, UPnP and trying some firewalls rules i found on the internett but nothing works. I know that the tv boz is not on an own vlan because i can see the packages floating around, but they use vlan on wan. I can`t set my isp modem in bridge mode and they will not let me set it up without their router. My isp is Enivest an Norwegian provider. Have some any idea?

I believe the easiest thing for me to do years ago when I was in a similar situation is that I had WAN as a VLAN before it would get to my router and then I had the ports on my switch that the IPTV boxes connected to on that same VLAN. Basically I kept the IPTV boxes off my network completely and had no issues.

Thanks for the idea, i need to get som new switches then, all mine is dumb switches :wink:
Any other ideas?

If that is the case, you could still get the same concept doing this:

Then i need to run another cable to the living room :frowning:

I do not use IGMP. However, I did find some information at Ubiquiti forums. It also sounds like this is a feature that is not available in the GUI screen. A recent review by YouTube by Lawrence System spoke to features that must be configured from SSH and editing the config.

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Routing-Switching/Step-by-Step-guide-to-configuring-USG-to-work-with-BT-TV/m-p/2154667/highlight/true#M67789

It sounds like it can be configured by not straight forward. Good luck!

I think i will buy some unifi switches and do it with them like @MrCaseyJames suggestion.

Has any idea when i use Edgerouter then to get IPTV work?