Hello to everyone,
I’m setting up FTP Server based on windows 10 IIS, obviously i have open port 21 to FTP Server on Lan1 network 192.168.4.0/24. Mostly used for data acquisition for CSV files.
For safety, I have Lan2 (dedicated interface - not Vlan) for the rest of application servers i need.192.168.5.0/24.
What do you recommend for accessing Lan1 from Lan2, to transfer the incoming data from CSV files in Lan1 for further processing on application servers on Lan2 ?
I’m not much experienced in networking but i already found something. I need your opinion.
- second ethernet card to all machines on Lan2, so they can access also Lan1. I don’t know if this compromises security.
- Open VPN Access accounts to each machine in Lan 2 to LAN1. I know this compromises bandwidth because of the limit of each network card 1gbit.
- Static Route from specific IP’s on Lan2 to Lan1 ? I don’t know if this is possible.
- Is there any way to VPN the whole Lan2 to LAN1 ?
- Anything else i couldn’t think of ?
Thanks for your time reading this.