I (and my team) have been working on a RMM & PSA tool and have recently released it and we’re after some feedback (and if you like it, to sign up!).
We’re a small MSP & software development company based in Sydney, Australia (with 9 staff) and would love some feedback from other MSPs.
The market for this product is primarily for MSPs managing up to ~1000 endpoints.
Our goals are a fully integrated system with Ticketing, Timesheets, Billing & RMM at a cost effective price for small companies.
We have a free plan for up to 100 agents (not a trial) which we hope will help out the smaller IT companies and one-man bands.
- Full Ticketing system with HTML support (including POP3 & Office 365 email integration)
- Timesheets, Expenses & Leave Requests
- CRM with Newsletters & Project Management
- Billing with Quotes, Invoices, Purchase Orders and automatic billing for subscription services (like those domains you forget to invoice clients for or monthly Office 365 invoices)
- Xero Integration to push Invoices into Xero
- Password manager
- ScreenConnect integration
- Webroot & Bitdefender Integration
- Windows/Mac/Linux Agent
- SNMP Support
- Windows Patch Management (including Windows 10 Feature Updates)
- Event log monitoring
- Azure AD Integration
- Stripe Payment Integration
If you have any questions please do let me know!