Complex S2S Routing Problems

Hey guys…tbh I’m pretty new to networking and all this Routing stuff.

For a while now I’ve got my own site up and running with my PFSense Firewall, VLANs and all that stuff and everything works fine.
And recently I also managed to set up a Wireguard S2S VPN with a second PFSense Firewall at my Friends place and also route all our traffic along just fine so he can access my NAS within my Network.

Here are some basic Informations about the setup:
My Network Subnets: 10.95.0.0/16
Friends Network Subnets: 10.96.0.0/16
Both Subnets are divided with VLANs into smaller chunks like 10.95.1.0/24 for VLAN10 etc.
Wireguard Tunnel Network: 10.90.0.0/24 where my Gateway is
10.90.0.1 and the one of my friend is 10.90.0.2.
Reason for /24 instead of /31 is that I’m planning to get one or 2 more sites connected.

Gateways are Setup properly on each end and static Routes added on both ends like this:
from 10.95.0.0/16 if traffic should go to 10.96.0.0/16 ask Gateway 10.90.0.2 and the other way around.

Alright…those are the basics that work…but now I’ve got another thing that doesn’t work.
My Friends PFSense Firewall sits behind a Fritzbox which is not in bridge mode because his Firewall is located within another Local Network in his house which is used by his family.

So now he want’s me to check on the Fritzbox settings too…I mean I could just go to his place but he lives half an hour drive away so I wanted to do this over the wire…which doesn’t work.

I’ve set up a Route from my Network 10.95.0.0/16 to ask his Gateway 10.96.0.2 if I want to reach the Subnet of his Fritzbox which has 192.168.178.0/24 but whenever I try a traceroute it already stops at my local VLAN Gateway 10.95.2.1 with the answer Target Host not reachable.

Any Ideas? Firewall Rules should be set accordingly and to be safe I did also set up a Static Route on his side to the Fritzbox.

Update:
I can ping the Fritzbox from within my Branch Sites Networks just fine…so it really seems that the Firewall on my Site doesn’t really know where to send this 192.168.178.1 request altough I added a static route.

I already tried specifing the Tunnel Gateway 10.90.0.2 within the Firewall rule on my local Subnet but this didn’t change anything.

What does that mean?

First of all, sorry for the late answer.
I solved the issue…the Problem was that the Fritzbox Network I tried to reach over the Wireguard Tunnel wasn’t allowed in the tunnel settings.