Cheap GNSS NTP servers?

Anyone have experience with any of the cheap NTP servers that are out there?

I’m specifically looking at the TZT TF-NTP-Lite devices with either patch antenna for a window, or external antenna on the roof.

The only thing I’ve found on these is for a different device that says it always has a 140-150ms difference from other statum 1 devices, which doesn’t fill me with confidence. Here’s an ebay link for the one I’m looking at, AliExpress might also have these. TF-NTP-LITE NTP Server + 10m Antenna Network Time Server w/Screen 2 Network Port | eBay

NTP accuracy 0.5-2ms

Pick up a used Garmin receiver off evilBay for <$50 and connect it up to pfSense for >5 usec offset/jitter.

That’s kind of a backup plan, could do the same and connect directly to one of my AD servers over serial.

I finally bought one… It’s definitely no frills as there aren’t too many choices in the limited menu. But it picks up satellite quickly, and uses all three major systems (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou). Still getting it set up so I haven’t compared to my older GPS server to see how close it might be. It actually seems to be slightly ahead of my phone which might be normal.