Cat 5e vs 6 vs 6a Jack rj45 connector

Currently I have cat 5e cables all around the place. But I just got some used (about 4k feet) of cat 6 cables (ranging from 100 to 300 feet)and a decent amount of cat 6a (plenty cables up to 10 feet). All this from a commercial refit that wanted to upgrade to cat 6a.

So I have a lot of good cable that I could upgrade my house, and a few friends houses. But I didn’t get any rj45 connectors. I have a decent amount of cat 5e ready to be crimped, and a few wall jacks and a patch panel for cat 5e.

Could I just use cat 5e rated parts to finish and connect between the cat 6 and cat 6a cable without worry? Or do I need to go out and spend some money to get cat 6 and cat 6a rated parts?

I didn’t really notice much of a difference at all on the physical of the parts on the shelf of Home Depot.
I don’t plan on using 10Gb just yet, but I got the cables, so might as well do the work now, so when I move up, it would be less work then. (I don’t plan on having any runs longer than 100 feet, so I don’t think there’s much of a need for cat 6a right?)

I would make sure all your components meet the 10GBASE-T standard and you should be good.