Blocking Sites in PFsense

How can I configure pfsense to block all gaming, gambling, social media, adult content, in other words content filtering, and have those rules replicate to 4 Unifi AP, with no USG.

Take a look at pfblocker … there are various lists which block adult etc. the blocking is only as good as the lists.

I second pfblocker. If you download the devel version you have access the shallalist and you can select the categories you are enquiring about.

Would that replicate to the Unifi APs, as i don’t have a USG and would be using an unmanaged switch, within a school setting, and would like to lock the student network down as much as possible.

Yes that ought to work as the rules are applied to interfaces. I’ve set it up on all my interfaces except Guest.

I think that there was a guide somewhere in YT about your topic. But I cannot find it rn, I am sorry.

Why do you need to block such human-being things though? Like, how social media occures on your stuff? :3

I was creating filters for my case until it blocked my game plinko that I was playing on https://plinko-plinko.com/ website. So I decided to make an exclusion about it, as it was my usual possibility of entertainment.

Hope you fixed everything, pal

Regards,