XCP-ng XOA Video - question about error

It’s a testimony on how well Tom does these videos that I was able to muddle my why through and create the XO VM from sources (Nov 18 video). (I am a complete beginner when it comes to Linux and XCG-ng)

Problem → I tried creating a ‘remote’ for Backups on my Windows Server 2012, and no matter what I tried, it would fail. I googled the problem and it seems others have ran into the same thing and just a couple of days ago, they released what appears to be a temporary fix

I have no idea how I would apply this. I saw where someone was able to run this command and apparently it worked for them but they used a different script to compile XOA

sudo curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jarli01/xenorchestra_updater/master/xo-update.sh | bash -s – -b 350b0c1

Anyone know how to apply this using the script that Tom Used

This is the post with the error and how they fixed it

The XenOrchestraInstallerUpdater install script I used only pulls from branch master. You would have to follow their manual instructions, modify the XenOrchestraInstallerUpdater script, or use some other script to get that working.

I appreciate the responds, I will have to try to look into it further then. I love your videos - keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like