TrueNas memory leaking

My TrueNAS Mini 3 X+, Services Memory usage is growing overtime without doing much on TrueNAS.
I have to reboot the system to get it back to 4-5 GB. after couple days it is back to more than 20GB. It grows overtime.
Does anybody have any idea what is casing it ? I have TrueNAS mini 3 X+.

Screenshot 2021-04-16 181018

Not a problem I have noticed with my system, you can SSH in and look at the services running to see what is using the memory. if you document the issue I would post in their forums so the dev team can confirm the issue and file a bug report if the problem is real. The three servers we updated are not showing this issue, but they have only been up for 3 days since the update.

See attached photos.
I restarted TrueNAS yesterday and it grew from 5 GB to 7.6. I will post another photo tomorrow.
However the htop shows correct (I believe) mem usage. see second photo.

Screenshot 2021-04-17 072900

See screenshots below taken today.
Screenshot 2021-04-18 170655
Screenshot 2021-04-18 170737

See photo taken today. I did nothing on my TrueNAS since I took the previous photo.

Screenshot 2021-04-27 220146

Similar situation for me. 16GB RAM total. Only running SMB, NFS, iSCSI and one jail (Heimdall).
I’m running 12U3. Not upgraded to U4 yet as upgrades always break my bge0 network card (onboard card on a Proliant ML110) Setting some manual flags on the network card config always fixes the issue but as the box runs headless it is always a pita to do.