I actually have no issue using AI in any of my projects and professional life. What I have an issue with are users that are so lazy to reply to their own forum thread using AI. It shows a lot about people and inherently the work they produce. I was pretty clear about that in my last comment.
So, I suggest before you start firing off on us being on our “high horse”, you should sit back and rethink your comment on us passing judgment. He can by all means create a tool and post it on github all he wants. But don’t show up in a forum with an AI generated post and expect not to get called out for it.
If there is anything worse than so called “developers”, its the people that actually defend them. I also have no issue with using ai. However, unlike op, ive never even thought about using an ai to reply to my own thread. That reply alone tells you a lot more about the person than he ever could. At this point, its no longer about using ai for coding, its about him being lazy and disrespectful while promoting vibe coded trash. Stop riding your moral high horse. You are not helping anyone by defending people like this.
You took issue with his “AI reply” and then used that as the excuse to attack him personally and the work he produced by assuming that if he used AI to post a reply then his work must be crap and he’s somehow a bad person for doing it. I’m not the one “firing off” anything and I’m certainly not the one on a “high horse” I’m simply pointing out the flaws in your elitist and toxic comments.