SG-3000 Interface Assignments Deleted/Can't Add

So, was playing around w/ Pfsense today and somehow I deleted the “extra” Interface’s from the Interface Assignment of my SG-3100.

I can’t seem to add them back on, only the OPT1. The lights on the back are working, I even have other switches connected to it. From the dashboard, LAN 1 - 4 show up too. I click on them and they take me to the Interfaces/Switch/ Ports, state: Forwarding.
I’ve searched and can’t find any documentation on this.

I have also done a factory defaults from Diagnostics and they don’t come back. Also tried the reset button, however that button does not seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

The documentation on how to configure the switch ports is here https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/solutions/sg-3100/switch-overview.html

Tom,
Thanks for the link.
So, each port is named the same (use same mac address), does this mean that LAN2,3,4 (the actual ports) are VLAN’s based off LAN/Port 1?

12%20AM

Rewatched your video Netgate SG-3100 Teardown / Speedtest / Review of this powerful pfsense packet pusher!
and think you hit the issue at the 8:50 mark.

Also found this: Configuring Netgate Appliance Integrated Switches on pfSense 2.4.4 - pfSense Hangout July 2018
that helps explain my issue.
I thought that each physical port was independent of the other from the start.