Planning to buy a Unifi Gears for my small buisness

USG with UC-CK with an tp-link 24port gigabit switch coz am running on a low budget with an UAP AC PRO as a access point. My devices: I am having 20 clients on LAN and 30 clients on Wlan, my main purpose is to control them from a single dashboard and manage them remotely, My ISP bandwith is 50mbps, will USG be ok for this much requirement ??
thanks in advance!!

The USG can handle 50mb, but I still don’t recommend it.

should i think towards the pro one or go for a pfsense routers ??

I don’t recommend their routing equipment https://youtu.be/RFwEOiez8Wc

So what should i do ??
Buy a Netgate pf sense router or go for anything else ???

We like pfsense and untangle routers.

**Update in plan **
As you recommended for pfsense i have built it on my old billing pc having specs
Intel Celeron ,2GB of RAM, Gigabyte MB supporting gigabit ethernet and a intel pci lan card in PCI express slot for the LAN and WAN.

I am planning to make separate four VLANS:
VLAN 10: Employees and it also include my Linux server for my Software
VLAN 20: Managing Directors and their printers
VLAN 30: CCTV Devices and NAS for storing footages
VLAN 40: Guest WIFI which only have internet access

Can you please help me in creating rules for following :
~VLAN10 can only have access to internet and devices on that VLAN, else everything blocked and also blocked access to Pfsense GUI.
~VLAN20 can have access to everything in which they can access the server on VLAN10 which i will statically configure it ,and also have the access to VLAN30 for viewing cctv footages locally.
~VLAN30 can have access only to the internet and can see the local devices on that vlans and else everything blocked.
~VLAN40 can have access only to the internet else everything blocked including all vlans and blocked access to the Pfsense GUI.

**One more thing to know **
I have tested this build keeping my employee devices and server for a day running on it and it worked fine having a CPU usage of around 6-20% .

Currently am running it on a HDD and whenever I will implement it, I am thinking to put an 120GB of SSD so is there any Special recommendation to remove any file while installation or change any setting after the installation to save my ssd for completing its TBW not very early