Nextcloud help with errors

I am not very good at finding out how to fix my problems

I am using freenes 11.2
nextcloud 17

and I have errors the 1st one is I am trying to update my nextcloud and I get this

• Check for write permissions

The following places can not be written to:

• ./usr/local/www/nextcloud/updater/…/.htaccess

I can find where this is to fix it

next I get these

There are some warnings regarding your setup.

• PHP does not seem to be setup properly to query system environment variables. The test with getenv(“PATH”) only returns an empty response. Please check the [installation documentation :arrow_upper_right:] for PHP configuration notes and the PHP configuration of your server, especially when using php-fpm.

• MySQL is used as database but does not support 4-byte characters. To be able to handle 4-byte characters (like emojis) without issues in filenames or comments for example it is recommended to enable the 4-byte support in MySQL. For further details read [the documentation page about this]

• Accessing site insecurely via HTTP. You are strongly advised to set up your server to require HTTPS instead, as described in the [security tips :arrow_upper_right:]

the docoumts on these that the link has is for other os freenes is different it has jails and I can figure out how to fix it

then I get this in Nextcloud

Invalid private key for encryption app. Please update your private key password in your personal settings to recover access to your encrypted files.

I change the password but nothing happends and I can find out how to fix it

and the last thing

how do I get webdev to work with windows out side my network nextcloud tells me to use this

.Free classifieds - yourdomain.com.

the nextcloud instruction in nextcloud is using https do I need to setup ssl to make it work out side my network or is there a work around that I can setup in my router or freenes

or how do I set up nextcloud to make it work

please help and thank you

I don’t use Nextcloud so their forums might be more helpful for those issues.
https://www.ixsystems.com/community/forums/Nextcloud/

is there something better then nextcloud