Multiple WAN IPS mapped to various LAN IPs

I have a block of 5 external IPs and 3 servers.
I need to NAT ports 25, 80 and 443 from one WAN IP to the Exchange server on the LAN.
I have Ubuntu 16.04.7 with UniFi Controller 6.0.45 on AWS, installed with the Glenn R. Easy Install script.
There is a UniFi forum article on how to do this:
https://community.ui.com/questions/USG-Pro-Multiple-WAN-IPS-mapped-to-various-internal-locations-How-To-Guide/796027d2-4eb1-45fc-a808-c1876fd6d2ed
This refers to the directory /srv/unifi/data/sites/default and a file config.gateway.json neither of which exist on this machine.
I find it hard to believe there is no way to NAT these on the UniFi UI, that I would have to upload a json file via SSH. In any case, the exchange server is down and I need to resolve this quickly. Some help here would be appreciated.

1 Like

This is one of the reasons we don’t recommend the UniFi routing equipment. Thei USG & UDM line of products don’t properly handle multiple WAN IP’s via their interface, only through some modification of the JSON files (of which I don’t do or offer any support on).

The UDM Pro has recently added multiple WAN IPs to their front end configuration, i have it working very nicely on a Fiber line with 5 Statics all assigned and routed to various networks created withing the software.

Dont get me wrong this is WAAAAYYYY to late for people to be “Wow” as this is basic kindergarden stuff, but it does now offer and work quite nicely In my experience.

1 Like